Corporate, M&A, commercial law, international litigation
Marco Pallucchini Wrede has worked at top tier international and domestic law firms since 1996. He primarily focuses on corporate and commercial transactions and international litigation.
Marco assists clients active in the tech, software, semiconductor, online advertising, fashion, and furniture manufacturing businesses. Many of his clients have their centres of operation in German speaking countries (i.e. DACH countries).
Marco is member of the IBA – International Bar Association and ITechLaw, and regularly participates on their panel conferences. He is also sits on the supervisory bodies of several banks and corporations, and on the boards of directors of a number of clients.
Marco is licensed to practice in Italy and Switzerland.
He is an Italian and German native speaker and is fluent in English and French.
Marco is a director of the Firm.
- Carnelutti Law Firm, Partner, 2019-2020;
- Mapalaw, Founding Partner, 2010-2019;
- AD Pepper Media International NV, General Counsel;
- Eversheds Sutherland Milan, Of Counsel, 2008-2009;
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD), in-house counsel EMEA, 2006-2007;
- Ernst & Young Legal, Senior Associate, 1998-2005;
- Baker & Mckenzie, Associate, 1996-1997.