Structured Finance, NPLs, Capital Markets, Banking
Fabrizio Occhipinti has extensive transactional experience in banking and finance. He advises banks and large corporates in structured lending transactions, bond issuances, and complex restructuring. He also advises Italian and international investors in the acquisition of distressed assets.
Fabrizio qualified as avvocato in 2007.
He is an Italian native speaker and is fluent in English.
Fabrizio is a director of the Firm.
- Italian Legal Services, Partner, October 2018 to May 2021;
- Gitti and Partners, Of Counsel, May 2017 to September 2018;
- RCC, Senior Associate, April 2015 to April 2017;
- Bonelli Erede Pappalardo, Senior Associate, October 2008 to April 2015;
- Clifford Chance, Associate, September 2005 to September 2008;
- Studio Legale Ristuccia & Tufarelli, Trainee, April 2004 to September 2005.
- Co-Author of Recenti evoluzioni dei meccanismi di funding nelle operazioni di cartolarizzazione (Recent evolutions of funding mechanisms in securitisation transactions), in Diritto Bancario, May 2021;
- Co-Author of Profili giuridici delle cartolarizzazioni immobiliari e dei beni mobili registrati (Legal Aspects of Securitisations of Real Estate and Registered Movable Assets), in Diritto Bancario, June 2020;
- Co-Author of section Banking & Finance: Italy, in Chambers and Partners, Global Practice Guides, 2016;
- Co-Author of Intermediari finanziari al bivio tra “bancarizzazione” e “deregulation” (Financial intermediaries at the crossroad between “banking” and “deregulation”), in Il Societario, December 2015.